Spiced Buttermilk Recipe | What is the Recipe of Spiced Buttermilk.
- 1 cup Fresh curd thick and beaten till smooth
- 3-4 cups Chilled water
- Asafoetida - very small pinch
- 3 Green chilies each slit into two
- 1 tbsp Ginger finely grated
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
In a large bowl, add the fresh, well set thick curd or yogurt and beat with a spoon or whisk till smooth with no lumps. Beat for at least 2 mins.
Add 3 to 4 cups chilled water and use a churner to churn till frothy. If you don't have a churner, use a hand blender, whisk or spoon.
Add asafoetida, green chilies, ginger, coriander leaves, and curry leaves and mix well.
At the time of serving, discard the slit green chilies and pour the neer mor into serving glasses and serve.