Microwave Carrot Cake In A Mug Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Microwave Carrot Cake In A Mug
- 6 ounces carrots peeled and finely grated
- 3 ounces pecans finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + some for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/4 tablespoons powdered sugar
Mix the oil, milk, vanilla sugar, and sugar. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Stir in carrots and pecans, reserving some pecans for garnish.
Grease and flour 4 microwave-safe mugs. Distribute batter equally into the mugs. Cook one mug at a time in a microwave oven set at 800 watts (medium high, see manufacturer's instructions), for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Remove mug and allow to cool. Add powdered sugar to cream and beat until stiff. Place a dollop of cream on each cake. Sprinkle with remaining nuts and some cinnamon.