Lauki Pudina Raita Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Lauki Pudina Raita
- 1 cup grated bottle gourd doodhi / lauki
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves pudina
- 1 cup low-fat curds dahi , whisked
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp roasted cumin seeds jeera
- 1/4 tsp black salt sanchal
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
Steam the bottle gourd in a steamer on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
Squeeze out little water from the steamed bottle guard.
Combine all the remaining ingredients along with the steamed bottle gourd in a deep bowl and mix well.
Refrigerate for half an hour and serve chilled.