Homemade Granola Bars Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Homemade Granola Bars Recipe
- 1 cup Oats Quick or Instant
- 1/4 cup Mixed Nuts Almonds Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Ghee or Clarified Butter
- 1/2 cup Jaggery
- 1/4 cup Raisins Black or Regular
- 1/8 cup Dates finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds or flax seeds hemp, etc.
- 1 tsp Cinnamon or Vanilla Essence optional
Dry roast oats and nuts in a pan on low until slightly roasted and light brown in color.
Take it out. Wipe clean the pan and add ghee. Once it's melted add jaggery.
Let the jaggery melt on low heat. We don't want any boil to come. Jaggery just needs to melt.
Once melted, add roasted oats, nuts, raisins, dates, cinnamon or vanilla and mix everything together.
Switch off the gas while mixing if the pan is too hot.
Take the mixture out in an oven proof dish lined with greased butter paper.
Dab the mixture well and bake at 150 degree C in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
Take it out and let it rest until it's warm and comfortable to touch.
Cut into bars and store in an airtight container.