Greek Salad Recipe | What is the Recipe of Greek Salad
- 5 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Cucumber cut into thin slices
- 2 Onions cut into thin rings
- ½ Capsicum cut into thin rings
- 150-3/4 grams/cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 10 olives
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp Vinegar
- Salt pinch
- Pepper pinch
- Oregano dried and garnish
Add all the ingredients including the olives into a salad bowl.
For the dressing mix the olive oil vinegar, salt and pepper well.
Cover your salad with the dressing and garnish with dried oregano.
refrigerate and serve.