Golden Honey Mustard Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Golden Honey Mustard Salad
- 1/4 cup Pear cubed
- 1/2 cup Mixed bell peppers diced
- 1/4 cup Purple cabbage diced
- 1/4 cup Carrots cubed
- 1/4 cup Corn boiled
- 1/2 cup Toasted bread torn into pieces optional
- 1/2 cup Lettuce
- For Mustard & Honey Dressing
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Mustard sauce or kasundi
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
Blend together the dressing ingredients. Adjust seasoning if required. Add little water if the dressing is too thick.
Mix together pear, peppers, carrot, purple cabbage, corn, lettuce and toasted bread.
Pour the dressing over the salad and serve cold.