Baked Tortilla Chips Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Baked Tortilla Chips
- 3/4 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Maize flour Or semolina
- 1/4 cup Grated cheese Processed / Cheddar
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder optional
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder optional
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/4 cup Vinegar White vinegar / Apple cider vinegar / Rice vinegar
- Cold water for kneading
Mix together all the dry ingredients. Now add vinegar and mix. Use very little water to bring the dough together (should not be very soft).
Rest the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes or more. Divide the dough into four balls. Roll each ball out as thin as possible. Cut into shape of your choice.
Bake them in a pre heated oven at 200 degree C for 8-10 minutes.
To make it extra crisp, take them out, brush them with a little oil and bake them again for a couple of minutes or until light golden brown.
Serve when cold.